Microblading is done with a hand-held tool and is the by far most natural look
The procedure involves of tiny strokes that build a texture that looks like your own eyebrow hair.
It adds hair strokes only and is not recommended for clients with very oily skin or very mature skin, as well as cover ups and very sparse eyebrows.
Microblading starts to fade after one year.
Microblading results can last 12-18 months, which is a big part of its appeal.
Procedure : 2:30 hours
Lasts: 12 to 18 months
Touch up after 4 to 6 weeks: $50
$100 None refundable deposit has required for reservation
Touch-up session should be booked between 4 to 6 weeks after your initial session.
Before your appointment:
- Refrain from alcohol, coffee and painkillers (any blood-thinners) 24 hours prior
These conditions are not suitable for this treatment:
- Skin that keloids
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Active infections
- Botox/fillers (3 weeks before)
- Any allergies that might interfere Aftercare
- Apply Skin candy (daily on the area (4-6 days)
• Refrain from tanning, sun exposure, swimming, sweating, applying makeup or any type of cosmetic treatment (threading, tinting) for 2 weeks don’t go on a beach vacation right after your appointment, be aware that when you attend a special event the week after, your brows will look dark and patchy because they are still healing
For more information pls visit my Instagram page or message me at +16479909292