Powder brows, Soft Shading or Ombre Brows – is a new improved technique of Permanent Makeup.
Powdered brows done with a machine. recommend powdered brows for individuals with oily skin, mature skin, and for those wanting a soft makeup look. The soft makeup look means that the tails of the brows are darker and fade to a lighter at the start of the brows, giving them a subtle look. The ideal candidates for powdered brows are those who have hair, but fill in with makeup. If you have thinner brows, we can add in hair strokes after for additional texture
Procedure: 2-2.5 hours
lasts: 2 to 4 years
Touch up after 4 to 6 weeks: $50
$100 None refundable deposit has required for reservation.
Touch-up session should be booked between 4 to 6 weeks after your initial session.
Before your appointment:
- Refrain from alcohol, coffee and painkillers (any blood-thinners) 24 hours prior
These conditions are not suitable for this treatment:
- Skin that keloids
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Active infections
- Botox/fillers (3 weeks before)
- Any allergies that might interfere After care
- Apply Skin candy (daily on the area (4-6 days)
- Refrain from tanning, sun exposure, swimming, sweating, applying makeup or any type of cosmetic treatment (threading, tinting) for 2 weeks don’t go on a beach vacation right after your appointment, be aware that when you attend a special event the week after, your brows will look dark and patchy because they are still healing
For more information pls visit my Instagram page or message me at +16479909292